Friday, May 20, 2011

Fridays!

I love Fridays. I especially love Friday afternoons. I love spending time with the boys in the garden. I like watching baseball with the gang on Friday night. I know Saturday and Sunday is family time. Real family time.

And this Saturday, we have Special Olympics regional track meet. This is Davey's first year doing the track team. He will be throwing the shot put and running a 100m and 200m race. Can't wait. I will make sure to get the photos posted.

William asked me for a trip to Game Stop, so I guess that will be on the agenda this weekend too! Have you ever noticed how crazy crowded that place is? And so many parents with glazed over expressions on their faces. LOL, that is usually me.

I hope everyone enjoys their weekends as much as I do.

Have a great evening friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your thoughts. Please leave us a comment.