Saturday, May 28, 2011

Going to Holland

I was going through some of my pictures this week of the kids.  As the school year comes to a close, it makes me remember how much they have grown and changed.  Also, how much we are blessed as a family.  I do remember that day SO long ago, while we were about 6 1/2 months pregnant with the boys, when we found out we were going to Holland.  It was a day of changed dreams.  I remember that day so long ago as if it were yesterday.  My hubby was and is my rock.  He reminded me time and again how we were going to love Holland.  We have been to the other places and were going there too again.  But our trip to Holland was going to be special, crazy, not always easy, but my hubby is always right there beside me.

We are the proud parents of four awesome kids, a house full of silly critters, and love!

Davey and William with Duncan



The crew


Extreme silliness



True love
Be gentle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your thoughts. Please leave us a comment.