Saturday, August 6, 2011

My boys are back!

Davey and Will have been on vacation this week with Grandma and Grandpa.  They went down to Southern California to visit relatives and do some sight seeing.  Grandma is going to send me some photos of their trip, so I will post those soon.  We picked them up last night at the famous Andersen's Pea Soup Restaurant.  Fun tourist stop as you are driving on Highway 5.  They both looked liked they had grown six inches this week.  They came back smiling and exhausted.

The house was so quiet without them.  Empty.  Stayed clean.  There was less laundry to do.  Did I mention how quiet it was?  There were no wrestling matches in the living room.  There was no arguing about bath time.  There were no dirty dishes left on the kitchen table (except for big David's, LOL).  The doors were not being slammed.  The TV and lights were not left on.  Did I mention how quiet it was?

Oh yes, I am so happy they are home.  David and I missed them SO much.  Welcome home boys.

Let the chaos begin!



Be gentle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your thoughts. Please leave us a comment.