Sunday, January 6, 2013

Bury My Heart With Tonawanda

Powerful.  It took me several days of reflection on these amazing words spoken in these film clips.  I am in awe of the story of John Hamilton., faceless corn husk dolls, and acceptance.  Produce by a young man with Aspergerger's Syndrome, the film Bury My Heart with Tonawanda, tells a story of acceptance and inclusion.    Take a moment to view a preview of Bury My Heart With Towanda.  You can learn more on the Facebook page for Espocinema.  And you can check out this clip on You Tube.




Let me know your thoughts.

Be gentle.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for this film. I am a Mohawk living on the Tonawanda Seneca Reservation and my family is very close with the director, Gary Sundown. He has worked very hard and this film will hopefully touch many hearts. While we may not be fully accepted in society, we accept others into ours. This will truly be a wonderful story.

    ReplyDelete

Love reading your thoughts. Please leave us a comment.